Wednesday 7 October 2009

Blackberry Curve 8900 - my next phone?

So I've been lugging about the now ancient Sony Ericsson K800i in brushed silver for a long time. It's not a bad phone...in fact it's one of the best I ever had, but it's old and a bit, well, kronky.

The next chapter
I think it's about time for an update and to a Blackberry, of all things. The one I've hit on is the Curve 8900, partly because my sister has one and it's pretty cool. It does what I need it to do and it's a Blackberry...hooray!

The picture hardly does it justice, but for all you who know about it, it's a pretty sweet Blackberry and one that rightfully deserves the praise landed on it. Yes, it doesn't have 3G, and for some that would be a dealbreaker...but it's not really a necessity when you consider what the Blackberry is designed to do.

It's meant to be a device you can use to make calls, receive email, check the web and basically look swish...it sounds like I'm describing the iPhone right? Well, I could get one, but I have an iPod touch - which I love - and I don't want it to be redundant. Therefore, I'm in it to win it, with a Blackberry Curve 8900...more updates on this when I finally get it at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment