Tuesday 6 October 2009

MASS EFFECT 2 - new character reveal...

Okay, so it's not actually 'new' in the sense of it being a new video...but I just watched it again and thought it was pretty awesome, so I decided to share.

This 'Subject Zero' looks like a pretty sweet addition to the Mass Effect 2 dramatis personae, very dark, very violent tempered...and all the tattoos kind of reminds me of that Batman villain who marks himself with tally scars every time he kills someone...but I digress. She seems like she's going to be the unpredictable mercenary with a mysterious past that gets slowly revealed...an RPG essential (or cliche).

To round this little post up, here's the link to the video, here, and a final shout of: 'Are you as excited by the prospect of Mass Effect 2 as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment