Tuesday 6 October 2009

Sister's new netbook - Samsung NC10

So, I love the Asus Eee range of netbooks. But I think I've fallen for another...I feel like I'm betraying my beloved little Eee 901.

It was my sister's birthday last weekend...and she got one of those cool little Samsung NC10 netbooks (read about it here). It's pretty sleek...has an actual hard drive (not flash) and is better than my Eee in most ways...every way...sobs.

Now I know there are better models of Eee netbooks but the 901 occupies a special place in my heart...along with it's older 701 brethren (find out all about the Eee range here).

I think this Samsung NC10 is pretty damn amazing...it's very attractive, pretty speedy and it's screen is very crisp...defo one of the smarter budget choices for the netbook enthusiast.

Sorry, I'm just a bit jealous...but it's alright...I'm breathing into a brown paper bag right now...pant pant. Sometimes I amaze myself with my geekiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment